Found Objects Creating Unimagined Spaces

a blog dedicated to merchandising, design, diy projects, and inspiring interiors from other designers.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Decorating at Work pt. 1

This year, I had the pleasure of being asked to do the Holiday decorations in the building of the company I work for. I've posted some photos of the tree below; I'll post more photos once I complete the rest of the decor. Our Holiday Party is next week!

I left the store with 3 shopping carts full of decorations!
Somehow, I managed to fit 2 Christmas
trees & all of the decorations into my car
This is the tree right out of the box!
Yikes!
"Fluffing" the tree took some time, but
it was very-much needed!
Finished product!
The tree at night
And finally, my favorite photo, the tree
in early-morning with natural sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment